ESP32-DevKitC-32E is a WiFi/Bluetooth Development module board available from the Espressif. This module uses ESP32-WROOM-32E module integrated with the PCB antenna.
The Major advantage of this Board is the 16MB ESP32-WROOM-32E chip, WS2812B based Addressable LED.
It is also having the USB C connector for power, uart, programming related usage. ESP32 Devkit is an excellent microcontroller based development module that uses berg header for easy and hassle free breadboard integration. An internal 3.3V regulator is also available to power the entire board and could provide 1A of output via it’s pin.
This board uses FTDI CH340 IC for communicating between ESP32 and the USB to UART Protocol. It is a Great Devkit Board that can be used for high load firmware project having 16MB Memory.
We also offer Soldering Services for the Berg Headers. If you want to add soldering of the Pins, kindly first make add to cart of the product and add the soldering service given below –
Link: Soldering Services for Development Boards
Feature of ESP32-DevKitC-32E-N16
- USB C Port for interfacing.
- 38-Berg pin header with 2.54″ pitch for easy integration with breadboard.
- ESP32-WROOVER footprint available, so it can be interchanged via soldering.
- Boot and Reset Button available
- On board antenna
- 1A 3.3V inbuilt regulator
- Both 5V and 3.3V output pins for peripheral integration
- FTDI CH340 IC for faster communication as a USB to UART bridge and vice-versa.
- All Certifications are included.
- Proper decoupling and Tantalum capacitor to ensure no bounce during the boot download in ESP32.
- Addressable LED.
Components Information of ESP32-DevKitC-32E-N16
Manufacture Part Number – YTD-ESP32-DevkitC-32E-N16
Manufacturer – VCC-GND-Studio
Package – 38-Berg Header
Pinout issues of ESP32
Tips from Expert for advance users of ESP32-WROOM-32E (ESP32-DevkitC)
- ADC2 is used by the WiFi driver. Avoid using ADC2 if your application demands WiFi Communication.
- Careful about the Strapping pin. Refer datasheet carefully, it may end up a not working PCB board or application.
- IO3 remains High during boot. Take precautions. Carefully consider the ESP32 Pinout.
- IO14 and IO15 outputs PWM signal at boot. Take precautions.
- IO34, 35, 36, 39 is input only pin. Do not use it for output operations.
- 1x ESP32-DevkitC-32E -N16 – Module
Be the first to review “Latest ESP32-DevKitC-32E-N16 16MB”