USB PD Trigger board having QC/PD/AFC Enabled Decoy Board module
USB PD chargers are getting common now days. Want to use the your QC, PD, or AFC enabled chargers to power other devices other than the phone? This board or module is perfect for you retain in your lab or project box. Literally, you can power anything using your mobile chargers.
This module supports triggers to convert your chargers to a 5V, 9V, 12V, 15V and 20V output Source. The maximum Power Output it can handle is 100W, thanks to the high current rated copper plane, reducing the heat generation and better thermal conductivity.
You can solder wires with this boards or use screw terminals to connect custom wires and connectors. It is an one stop solution for all common voltages.
We also offer Soldering Services for this Board. If you want to add soldering of the Pins, DC Barrel Connector (with External Wires), Screw Terminals etc, Please add the Soldering Services. We will do it before dispatching.
Please Note: This board Doesn’t comes with connector. You need to add Soldering services and we will provide further information within working hours. It requires 5.08mm Screw terminal or 5.08mm Pitch Connector. Kindly add the connector if you need to solder it with this module.
Link of the Connector: Purchase 2 Pin Screw Terminal 5.08mm Pitch
For Fixed Voltage USB QC PD Trigger Module, Kindly Refer the link Below:
- Supports Wide range of voltage ranges from 5V, 9V, 12V, 15V, and 20V
- USB PD/QC/AFC fast charger supports with 100W output capabilities
- Stable and all supported code are already encoded
- Built in protection features
- 20mm x 30mm small size
- Adjustable voltage setting using DIP Switches
- Having PWR LED
- High Thermal conductivity
- Superior large copper plane for current to pass.
- Good quality FRC4 PCB Board.
1x USB PD Trigger Board