PC817 . It is an Infrared based Optocoupler in 4-Pin DIP Package. (We are also having SMD Version of PC817 named as EL817C in the shop. Check this Link to purchase SMD Version of PC817 – Link )
PC817 is widely used in SMPS, isolation, signal transmission between two different potential circuits, different telecommunication instruments etc.
It is available with a package of 4–pin DIP package.
Features of PC817 Optocoupler –
- LED Forward Voltage of PC817: 1.2V [IF = 20mA]
- PC817 Collector-Emitter breakdown voltage: 80V
- Emitter-Collector breakdown voltage: 6V
- EL817C CTR: 200-400%
- High Isolation Voltage of 5000V rms.
- It has 4-DIP (0.300″, 7.62mm) package.
PC817 Pin Configuration or Pinouts –
Standard Circuit Diagram of PC817 –
PC817 Attributes –
PACKAGE: 4-PIN DIP
PC817 Package contains-