LM2576 IC adjustable buck converter
The LM2576 adjustable buck converter ic provides buck switching regulation. 2576 IC is available as an adjustable version. It is a 3A switching buck regulator IC. Also, LM2576 can easily be used in place of lm2596s adjustable.
As a buck regulator, lm2576 is pretty stable with 52kHz fixed frequency and 4% Line regulations. Furthermore, the Metal tab in TO-263 package can be used as a heatsink and directly be soldered on the PCB.
We also have the Through Hole or TO220 package of the LM2576-ADJ version –
For 5V or fixed version, Kindly check the link below –
Features of LM2576 buck converter –
- Adjustable Output ranging from 1.23V to 37V so that it can be used for wider applications.
- LM2576 has Wide input voltage range: 7V-40V
- It can be used for high demanding load because of the 3A load capabilities
- LM2576S includes fault protection and a fixed-frequency oscillator.
- SMD version of this device (TO-263)
LM2576 pinout –
LM2576 part number and information –
MFR : NS
MFR-PN : LM2576S-ADJ
Package : TO-263
Design Resources for Faster Integration (Free of Cost | Ease of Use)
Package contains of LM2576S-ADJ
Be the first to review “LM2576 ADJ buck converter (Adjustable)”